This is a SEASONAL / Part-Time Position (April - December)
The Essex Clipper Dinner Train is a formal dining experience located in the historic town of Essex Connecticut. We are searching for several professionals with a high degree of skill as bartenders and customer service professionals. The bartender must possess outstanding organizational skills, be able to work in small spaces, track and manage varied customer requests, while maintaining interpersonal customer relationships.
Common Core Tasks:
- Inventory and account for bar area before and after each shift
- Use and operate an automated Point of Sale System.
- Stock bar station with needed supplies
- Assist with set up of dining area and seating guests
- Ensure bar glassware is cleaned before and after shift.
- Restock and replenish service supplies
- Restock and replenish Beer and Wine as needed
- Assist with closing of the kitchen
Pay and Compensation:
Bartenders are paid commensurate with skill level, in addition to customer gratuity, depending on location.